InsureLinx pay-as-you-go workers compensation solution eliminates making an initial estimated payment then having to make another payment at the end of the policy for the “catch-up” premium owed or worse yet finding out you overpaid. Simply submit payroll data to InsureLinx through a web portal on the same schedule payroll is processed. Premiums are debited from your business bank account and remitted to the insurance carrier. This means a better cash flow for businesses. InsureLinx pay-as-you-go workers compensation provides the ease of electronic billing and minimizes the time it takes for a year-end workers’ comp review.
Get Started with InsureLinx in Six Easy Steps:
- Establish a policy*
- Setup employees’ classification codes in PenSoft Payroll (the classification codes will have been sent to you from InsureLinx)
- Process Payroll
- Generate the Workers' Compensation transmission file
- Submit file directly to InsureLinx via a secure login
- File will be processed to calculate the premium and the amount will be automatically drafted from your account (ACH).
You're done! It is so simple.
Interested in learning more about the pay-as-you-go workers compensation solution? Call InsureLinx to get a quote at:
- Associated Industries
- Business First
- Castle Point
- Dallas National
- First Cardinal
- First Commercial
- Florida Retail Federation
- Rochdale Insurance Co
- Technology Insurance Co
*You may continue to use your current insurance agent or InsureLinx will put you in contact with an agent.